Winter Baseball Workouts
Sundays starting 1/4/2015
2015 Major Boys*: 10a-11a
2015 Minor Boys**: 11a-12p
Cost $5 per session, collected at the door
323 Bishop Hollow Rd.
*d.o.b. from 5/1/2002-4/30/2004
**d.o.b. from 5/1/2004-4/30/2006
2015 Upcoming Events
- Thu, Jan 01: Registration opens
- Sat, Jan 31: Early Registration closes
- Sun, Mar 01: Late Registration closes
- Mon, Mar 09 (5:30-9:00 p.m.): Baseball Skills Assessment
- Tue, Mar 10 (5:30-9:00 p.m.): Softball Skills Assessment
- Sat, Mar 28: Opening Day Parade & Games
Winter Softball Workouts
Sundays starting 2/1/2015
More details to follow ...
Brookline Softball and Baseball will continue to require the use of specific, approved bats for the safety of all players.
- Baseball leagues will follow Little League guidelines. You can view a list of approved bats here - Little League Approved Bats.
- Softball leagues will follow ASA fast-pitch guidelines—but SOFTBALL BATS MUST BE 100% METAL (not composite, hybrid, two-piece, or multi-walled), AND the bat must be marked with the ASA Certified 2004 stamp.
If you have any questions regarding bats, please consult your coach or league commissioner. Your compliance with this rule is greatly appreciated!